<$BlogRSDURL$>

16.7.04

Things you 

...shouldn’t do in Bangladesh:

· You should never go to any meeting on the scheduled time.
(Main guest: “The scheduled time for the meeting is 1:30. Should I go after half an hour or at 2:30?” Organizer: “You are the main guest. Don’t come before 3:00. Main guest should always come last.” )
· You should never believe with the politicians say.
(Before election a Bangladeshi politician: I promise I will enforce law in this country. I’ll bring the guilty to justice. I will make Bangladesh a ‘Sonar Bangla’. I couldn’t keep my promise last time. But this time I promise I will keep my promise.” )
· You should never say things to the point. Exaggerate them. People will believe one tenth of what you claim.
(“He says he has visited 10 countries. Shala… Just by visiting India he says he has visited 10 countries.”)
· You should never hope to get back the money you have lent someone.
(Borrower: “Hey, for ten years I’ve been saying that I’ll give you the money back in two months. But still you don’t trust me.)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers