<$BlogRSDURL$>

7.4.04

Lesson at Sealand Restaurant 

On my last visit to Dhaka I went in a restaurant at Kamalapur named Sealand Restaurant. There are about 5 hotel-boys there. While waiting for one to come to me, I over heard two hotel-boys' conversation. The older one was saying “you got 30 taka from that man!!! You will have to give me a share of this money. I never get tips.” Then the younger boy said, “Just when the customer comes I can understand whether he might give tips or not. I look at his shoes if they are clean and shiny and the style in which he sits on the chair.” I was much impressed by the knowledge of that young boy and was much glad later on when he came to serve me. But I didn’t give him any tip.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers