<$BlogRSDURL$>

19.7.04

Inspiring My Friend to Continue Blogging 

My Friend, Rifat who started blogging before me got frustrated after couple of months' writing. Because he was didn't get quick response from the readers as he had anticipated. So he wrote this emotional post on May.
Sunday, May 23, 2004


You are reading a bad blogI have been blogging for last 3 months. At first it was a thrill for me. There was not so many readers of mine. I waited for long to have some regular reader. I got some but the number is too little to mention. I didn't give up and tried my best. For the last few weeks the number of reader per day became very low. I already found that I am not providing good posts mostly. So you are among them who are reading a bad blog.Actually my situation here is not appropriate to blog. Its something like luxury here. I don't have internet access, easy to get newspapers and other facility at my dormitory. I have to go to cyber cafe mostly to write something here. That is both expensive and time consuming. Sometimes I feel lack of interest and proper subject to write. I expect ideas from my readers to improve my blog in all ways. After all these I am still confident to continue. May be after few more weeks there will be only one reader left. And thats me :). Anyway, thanks to you all to be with a bad blog.
posted by Rifat @ 7:30 PM  
Comments (12)

 
I then wrote the following comments to his this post taking different names.
 

Hmmm...i'm certain that you wrote this post with much emotion. But I have to tell you only one thing... and that is you are a lot more stupid than i had thought you to be. Now listen... Don't care about the number of readers. cause I heard a story of a great writer who was once told that only 5 copies of your this book have been sold so far. and he said "what?? I thought no more than 3 copies will be sold cause i know that there ain't many ppl to read good stuffs." So don't worry. think that your blog is too good for we readers. But I assure u that you will get many readers only if you stop caring about your readers.
Zahir Email 05.23.04 - 11:02 am #




Make sure that you don't write anything from the newspaper. write whatever you think. don't follow others. And remember, everyday while conversing with ppl you learn many beautiful events. right??? why don't you write those events??? I'm sure everyone will like them. you can write about Rajshahi. The communication system, about the ppl, how many cars are there. you can write about the lifestyle of them. Surely there are many many things to write about that can attract readers easily. And again... don't care much about the readers. At least you will always have a regular reader. hahaha.a......
Anonymous 05.23.04 - 11:03 am #




Your blog is a real bad one indeed...lolBut why do i come to this blog/?????......
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
 
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
 
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
Is it because I love rubbish stuffs???
Fan of your blog Email 05.23.04 - 11:10 am #




Why do you say that this blog is bad??? I really like your blog. Specially when you write about your university life. I really love to know about the university life in Bangladesh. I wish I could be with guys like to a university like yours. bye..don't stop please. I will miss your writing.c ya with regular posts.
Fariha Email 05.23.04 - 11:16 am #




who is that stupid that says it is a bad blog????
a fan 05.23.04 - 12:14 pm #




a stupid, huh??? yeah u r right "a fan". surely that guy is a stupid.
Fariha 05.23.04 - 12:23 pm #





Hey Rifat,You are a gadha.
you are a great gadha.
no no... I great great gadha. no no...
I great great great gadha. no no... you are the greatest gadha.
Who told you to think about the readers???? You are really a stupid to expect a big number of readers in this short time. And don't blame the lack of facilities in your place for your failure to get many readers. That's also a great stupidity. I'd appreciate if you delete that counter from your template. Then you won't have to worry a little. a friend 05.24.04 - 9:16 am #




sorry for the silly mistake above. it would be "A" instead of "I"
a friend 05.24.04 - 9:24 am #


 
The next day when I phoned him to know what he was thinking about blogging, he was totally ecstatic and I understood that he would never think of quiting again. Especially when he found someone named "Fariha" is reading his blog. I don't think he can ever think of quiting....Hahaha....Can he? 
 
And it happened just as I thought. Now he has a modest number of readers and he surely is enjoying their presence. And after reading those comments he never had any problem with blogging.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers