<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.7.04

FAQ about my blog: 

Q: Why the title of your blog is ‘I Look I See’?
A: ‘I look’ means I search and ‘I see’ means I find. Therefore ‘I Look I See’ means I find the truth because I search for it. Before starting this blog I was interested in writing about politics and recent events. But later I changed my mind and now I only concentrate writing on funny, interesting or educational events of my life or of others. So this title for this blog is not befitting but I’m not planning to change it.

Q: Why this blog?
A:
At first my aim was to become popular by blogging. But now I’m just interested about solving some problems of our country. And at the same time I’m looking at my future as a writer. I’m writing all the funny and interesting events and most importantly nice conversations. My readers will never be disappointed by reading my future posts because there will be something funny or interesting in them. In future if I write a drama or a novel or even a short story these conversations and events would be very handy.

Q: Why don’t you write about politics and recent events?
A:
I’m now carefully trying not to write about politics and recent events. I want my blog never to become old. There is no point in criticizing politicians because criticism would not make them change their mind. Thinking about dishonest politicians of our ruling party makes me sick to the stomach. What good can it bring me by getting angry on them and criticizing? It’d rather worsen my character and cause trouble to my family life. I think it’s far better to try to solve problems than criticizing.

Q: Your blog is not so beautiful. There is no picture, very few links and nothing appealing. What do you have to say about it?
A:
Yes I also agree that it’s not beautiful and it would be better if my posts have pictures with them. I don’t think outlook is important to attract readers. I actually don’t want to put any link in my blog without having good knowledge of that particular blog or site. And I will put some pictures in future. And all the pictures will be my own taken picture. I don’t like that copy paste business.

Q: Are all the events and characters in your blog real?
A:
To the best of my knowledge all the events are real. I try my best to be honest. But the names are often altered. I can’t assure you about my name either… lol.

Q: Won’t it be befitting to your blog if you entitle it ‘Beggars.com’ or ‘The Beggars’?
A:
Am I writing a bit too much about beggars? Maybe… But I won’t be writing about beggars all the time. Maybe when I start writing regularly about rickshaw pullers you would tell me to change the name again. I will think about organizing a vote for the perfect title of this blog. But then like our opposition party there will be many readers who would say there have been conspiracies going on in the poll. So that will not serve the purpose either. So it’s just fine with this title. Hahaha….

Q: Do you have any new area to write about?
A:
For now, I’m hoping of writing about the education system of our country more and more. And I also want to write about the ways in which we can improve the educational environment of our country. Hopefully someone would be benefited by this attempt.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers