<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.7.04

Doing Practical Classes at HSC: 

The thing I disliked most at HSC was doing practical classes. I can’t say if I ever did any practical class attentively. I used to go to the practical class only if the Table Tennis room was closed. Even if I went to the class I used to pass most of the time annoying the boring teacher or doing something weird to make others burst out laughing. The only thing that students really cared about was taking the teacher’s signature on the practical notebook. And I didn’t even have any practical notebook. The teachers’ bullying words and warnings could never cause panic in me.

But I had to pay for that. After the HSC written exams other students who were busy taking preparation for the viva test and I was busy copying Rifat’s practical notebooks. I completed 2 subjects and my sister and younger brother completed the other 2. Rifat was very sincere in the practical classes. He never missed a single practical class. So his books were very reliable to copy. Just before the viva test date I managed to get the signatures on all the four subjects.

Amazingly enough I got better marks in practical exams than Rifat. When I told this story to my another friend Asad, he was not moved at all. He said, “it’s nothing. I didn’t attend a single practical class. I neither wrote a single page of my practical notebooks nor have them written yet I got better marks than you two.” I didn’t believe him and told him to explain.

Practical exams of 450 students of Chittagong College were taken in 9 different groups in 3 days. He took others practical notebooks that have been checked. Because of the huge number of notebooks it is not possible for the examiner to check all of them or even give signature on every page. So they usually give signature on the opening page and at the end.

Asad took beautifully written notebooks tore away the covers and cut the first and the last pages of every books and put new covers and bind the notebooks and give them his own name. And they are ready to be shown to the examiners. No taking boring classes, no writing disgusting notebooks and get the best result.
Ahh… if only I knew this system a year before.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers