<$BlogRSDURL$>

15.6.04

Never trust anybody in Singapore 

I went to thank Mr. Neil Russell for all that he is doing for my student visa purpose. The other day my conversation with him was quite like this…

NR: You weren’t getting visa of a single country and now you are getting two. (Pointing at Australia and Singapore).

I: Yeah, I’m lucky I guess. I’ll know a new country. My brother is very interested in business. Maybe, I can help him do business in Singapore.

NR: Yeah… for business Singapore is a great place but never trust anybody there if you are doing cash business.

I: Why?

NR: There are many Indians and Chinese there who will always cheat you.

I: Are they that bad?

Rubel was sitting there beside Russell. He said, “You are going there, you will see that yourself.”

NR: Yes, it’s good not to do cash business there. Use check.

I: What about education and other things there?

NR: It’s a beautiful country. The roads and houses are very clean. The education would be good I hope since your all teachers will be Australian there. It’s just the business that is tough there…
I was there for four and a half years. In 1992 I purchased a plain full of computers from a Singaporean girl. And I made a huge profit there.

I: Is computer very cheap there?

NR: Yeah, very cheap. I took the computers from cargo and put them in a military plain and sold them to Russia. The girl from whom I bought those computers was of just 19 years old. I gave her a bag full of money.

I: Just 19-year-old girl doing business?

NR: Yeah, then a 19 year old girl. Rubel, did I tell you the story of that girl’s boy friend taking all that money from her?

Rubel: No.

NR: Her boyfriend cheated her and took all that money from her. Singaporeans cheat with their own people too. So you better be careful.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers