<$BlogRSDURL$>

17.6.04

Jokes at DU Campus 

Rifat bhai got his new white pants dyed black. I told him “you won’t be able to wear this pants for more than a week cause the colour will fade just on the first wash.” “I bet I will wear it for a month and the colour won’t fade either.” He boasted. I said, “It’s not possible.” The dye is not that good to last after a wash.” He laughed and said, “You don’t know me. I only wash a pants once in a month.”

I just went inside Rafi’s room with him and Rifat bhai screamed at Rafi saying, “Rafi, I went to Kolkata yesterday. It is really nice there. But in Kolkata it is lot tougher than Japan.” I asked Rafi, “How many countries has Rifat Bhai been?” Rafi laughed out loud and said, “He is talking about his new computer game, Stupid.”

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers