<$BlogRSDURL$>

21.6.04

Aggressive bus passengers 

I was going beck to Chittagong by a bus and my seat happened to be in the last row among all the passengers. 2 boys and 3 girls of my own age came in the bus and sat just in front of my seat. I can’t really say what kind of relationship they have. But just after entering the bus they began to scream, laugh loud without caring what other people may think of them. Half the way to Chittagong they were content in this way but after the stoppage at Comilla, 3 (1 boy and 2 girls) of them sat in the next row to mine. Now the girl behind me began to clap. It seemed laughing loud and screaming was not enough to attract others, so she began to clap to make it sounder. I didn’t care a bit about it. Or I should say I didn’t let them think I cared about their actions (hey, I have to care about others’ activities, or how can I write about them?…). Maybe my silence disappointed the girl behind me. So she pushed my seat couple of times. But still I didn’t say anything. Then she said, “EXCUSE ME, Aktu seat ta ke upore tulben? (Excuse me, can you pull your seat please.).

“No, I can’t excuse you. You seat somewhere else.” I said in a fluent English.
“I can’t sit here, can’t you see?” the girl said.
I immediately pulled my seat because I didn’t want to give her the chance to carry on conversing with me. I totally forgot her existence. She opened and closed the window couple of times but I didn’t give a heed to that. I started reading a book of Harun Yayha. It’s really necessary to keep a safe distance from this type of girl.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers