<$BlogRSDURL$>

19.4.04

My School Headmistress

Few days ago I went to my school to receive my SSC certificate. I was quite shocked to see that the present headmistress of our school is this X madam who was a great pain for my classmates and me in particular 4 years ago. She used to come to our class irregular and even if she had come she’d say, “I know that Nasirabad Govt. School is one of the best schools in Chittagong and I’m confidant that you students are very sincere. So I think that you people have already read this chapter of this simple subject. I’m therefore not going to discuss on it, as it will only kill your time. Besides I have a very important thing (chat with her colleagues?) to do at the office room. But be prepared on the next day cause I will take a test on this chapter.” Isn’t it scary? But she never came to our class for two consecutive days. And after every 2 weeks we used to hear the same old lecture, “ I think ……”
Just when I saw her as the headmistress I understood what to expect from a lazy woman like she. She said, “Why have you come here at this lunchtime” although it was quarter to 12 then. But, I was lucky to have got the certificate on the third day.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers