<$BlogRSDURL$>

24.4.04

I Ran Miles Today

Today at afternoon I left home to buy a calling-bell from New Market. When my tempo (a type of vehicle common Chttagong) went near Technical ( a place) I had to leave the tempo because of the huge traffic jam. I then thought I better walk to Sholo Shahar and then get a bus. But when I went there I felt like I better run to Probortak. And when I went there I thought maybe I should go to Chawk Bazaar running. But when I went there I had already begun to enjoy running, so I said to myself, way not I go to New Market running. I had a great time running through Jamal Khan, Andarkilla and Lal deghe. When I became hungry I ate, when I saw something interesting I decelerated my speed and when I got tried….well I didn’t get tried at all. I felt running to be a great fun.

While running I understood that my skipping (I love skipping rope for exercise) has come to some use. At least it made me capable of running for a long period of time. My confidence as runner increased. Maybe in future I’ll be known as a good runner (a fore runner?). But I had reasons to regret too cause when I went to New Market at 9:30pm I found it closed because it closes just at 9:00pm. So all my labour came to no use.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ask the Imam Online Islamic Question and Answers